Translate

The Unseen World: Are You Truly Saved?


Copyright 2009.
All Rights Reserved.


I used to think that I was saved. I grew up Catholic and I thought I was saved and guaranteed a place in Heaven because I was basically a decent guy. I mean, I never killed anybody right?! It was only Hitler, Stalin, and other really evil people that went to hell. Right?! WRONG. I was missing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Not that long ago, I used to have these strange occurrences while I slept. At one point in time it used to happen at least once a week. Sometimes nightly. My body would be sleeping, but I'd be absolutely conscious. Again, I was wide awake but my body was asleep. Suddenly I start being pulled downward. It was terrifying, because I absolutely knew that if I didn't fight against being pulled down, I would die for real! The best description I can give is like I was sinking in a dark swimming pool. There was a force pulling me down. It was much easier just to let go and not fight it-but somehow I knew that if I did that, it would be death. Time after time, I would struggle to wake my body up. It truly was a struggle for life and death. I was trying to get to the surface! There were times when I came close to not making it. There were times when I almost wasn't able to wake up my body.

I didn't realize it at the time, but I think I was being pulled to hell. Not only was I fighting to stay alive, I was fighting to avoid hell! I cringe now when I think about that time. Even during those traumatic supernatural events, I still didn't get the message! I still didn't wake up and seek God! I want you to really REALLY think about this: Do you know how long eternity in hell is? Can our human minds even understand eternity? Eternity is FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER. Think about the length of our lives. Our lives are but a flash compared to eternity. Compared to eternity, you could NOT blink and still miss your entire life span! Life is short, but it determines where we are going to spend...FOREVER.

Remember, I thought I was saved. Jesus says in the Bible that some people who cast out demons will be cast away (into hell) because they never knew him. I thought I knew Jesus, but I didn't. I knew "of" Jesus Christ, but I didn't know HIM. There was no personal relationship. Do you see the difference between knowing "of" Jesus Christ and actually KNOWING HIM? There is a HUGE difference. Jesus took the time to address this very fact. Jesus didn't waste his time speaking of anything that was not important. Anyway, I didn't read the Bible. I felt very little guilt over sin-mainly if I was caught! Are you aware that it takes just one lie to send a non-believer to hell. Not to mention that we are LITERALLY born in sin. That's right, we are born in sin. Adam and Eve were real. When Adam sinned, it has been passed down to every generation.

What changed my mind? What caused me to go from not believing everything in the Bible to "clinging" to it? I saw demons. That's right. Not only did I see them, I filmed them for about three months. It started off as just a "fun" paranormal hobby. I'm here to tell you that these beings are REAL! They are pure evil. Let me say that again, they are pure evil. As humans, I don't think we can even understand what truly pure evil is like. There is NO 'good' in these beings. I keep hearing figures of speech like, "that person was battling their demons," or "he had his demons" etc. Let me clear something up for those who don't know what we're dealing with here. These demons are individual beings with individual personalities. They can see. They can hear. They can think. They can communicate. They are beings and they are real! This is a message to you in particular reading this right now. That's right. You. Right this very moment I am speaking to you. This is my message to you: WAKE UP!


Jesus Heals Two Demon-Possessed Men (Matthew 8:28-34)
28 When Jesus arrived on the other side of the lake, in the region of the Gadarenes,two men who were possessed by demons met him. They lived in a cemetery and were so violent that no one could go through that area. 29 They began screaming at him, “Why are you interfering with us, Son of God? Have you come here to torture us before God’s appointed time?” 30 There happened to be a large herd of pigs feeding in the distance. 31 So the demons begged, “If you cast us out, send us into that herd of pigs.” 32 “All right, go!” Jesus commanded them. So the demons came out of the men and entered the pigs, and the whole herd plunged down the steep hillside into the lake and drowned in the water. 33 The herdsmen fled to the nearby town, telling everyone what happened to the demon-possessed men. 34 Then the entire town came out to meet Jesus, but they begged him to go away and leave them alone.
The verses above are an excellent example of what I'm talking about. First and foremost, EVEN THE DEMONS ACKNOWLEGE JESUS AS THE SON OF GOD. Second, the demons show their individual personalities. They are in fact individual beings with personalities. Third, the demons are able to communicate. They also showed that they have a will (to go into the herd of pigs). Fourth, who is in control? JESUS IS IN COMPLETE CONTROL. The demons fear Jesus, and rightly so. Finally, Jesus cast these demons out of humans and the demons went into animals, clearly showing that both can be possessed by the demonic. Just because these demons are unseen, doesn't mean that they are not there. When I was filming them, some people could see them, some people could not. I used to think it had something to do with the saved and unsaved. But my best guess is that's not the case. I've had some saved people see them and some unsaved people see them. At this time, my best guess is that it is a gift from God to see them. For me, God gave me a wake up call. A wake up call that I missed so many many times before (including sinking to hell). God gave me so many warnings. I think back in College when I saw a 'black shadow' on the wall. It was dark and moving all around the wall. Even seeing that with my own eyes didn't wake me up! It's a very good thing that God has patience. As I look back, what patience he truly has to keep trying to show me the truth of what is really going on.

So what is really going on? I'm giving you my first hand experience. I've been able to see these things everywhere. I've been able to film them clearly during the day. At night. I've seen their faces appear in the fogged up glass of the shower. I've seen their faces appear in carpet fibers! I've seen their faces in clouds. I've seen them transform trees into faces. I've seen them appear on this very laptop screen that I am using. I've seen them possess crows (yes, they can possess animals & people). I've felt a ringing in my ears. I've felt their mind control. I've felt their mental attacks.

Is this problem unique to me? Unfortunately, no. Are you aware that 1/3 of the Angels fell along with satan? From what I've seen, these things are everywhere. I've been able to see them around other people. In fact, I'll tell you a quick story. I'm an Elvis fan. I was watching an old video of Elvis Presley in the late 1960's signing autographs while on a horse at Graceland. I was actually watching the video to take a break from watching videos on this topic. Then something in the video caught my eye. I saw in the trees an evil face appear. I started looking around, and the number of demonic faces in that clip was unreal. I felt sad for Elvis because I saw demons all around him. I mean they were everywhere. The part that made me really sad was-there he was, smiling and signing autographs, and demons that wanted nothing but his demise were all around him. As a side note, I've seen them around Elvis in other videos as well. I've come to the conclusion that they certainly contributed to his untimely death.

This is Not to scare you. If you are to fight your enemy, you should know your enemy. Demons and satan cannot be everywhere at once like God can. Don't forget that God is EVERYWHERE. If you trust in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, God WILL protect you. God sets the level of harrassment he will allow satan and the demons to conduct. God is in control. You have absolutely NOTHING to fear if you've accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord & Saviour. Furthermore, don't forget that there are also Heavenly Angels that protect God's children.


Romans 8:37-39 (King James Version)37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


As far as evil spirits, I believe that there are so many of these evil beings, they form a chain that passes along communication back and forth to satan and other demons. I started being harassed and spiritually attacked when I switched sides. They wanted me to film them and I would no longer (yes, they can actually attack people who watch the video). Satan thought I was in his pocket. I'm sure in the spiritual realm, I appeared unsaved and unsealed with the Holy Spirit. Do I think satan knows who is saved and who isn't? Absolutely. Fortunately for me, God had it all planned out. While satan is playing the game, God knows the outcome before the game has even begun. In a nutshell, God allowed me to have these experiences to know this is all real and to become born again.

Are you saved? Unfortunately, there are some people who live what they think are good lives. They live to a nice old age. They say their peaceful goodbyes. They believe that they have lead a full life. A lifetime of memories. Some of these people die, who did not know Jesus Christ, and are dropped into hell. Oh the 'weeping and gnashing of teeth' when they remember all of the times they could have received God's FREE GIFT. I'm telling you friends, I've seen these demons! I've seen them actually 'grinning' on numerous occasions. That's right. I've actually seen them grinning! They know what they are doing. They can't hurt God, but they can destroy human souls in hell over and over again. We are made in God's image. Do you have any idea how special you are? Do you truly have any idea how special you are for God to make you and I in his image. The Angels are not even made in God's image. God loves you and does not want you or anybody to end up in hell. In the end it's OUR choice. There is only ONE way to avoid hell and believe me, these demons know that way and they will do anything and everything to keep people from finding it.

How can we be saved from Hell?As Jesus said, we must be born again. We are literally-I can't stress that enough, LITERALLY born in sin. We have a sinful nature inherited right from the moment we are conceived. To be born again, we must admit to God that we are indeed sinners. All of us fall short of God. In fact, God says that even our best 'works' are "filthy rags" compared to him. The penalty of sin is death (hell). We are so 'far gone' that we can't even see how sinful we truly are. Realize you and I are guilty sinners who deserve God's just punishment. The Good News is that God loved us even while we were sinning against him! He loved us enough to send his 'only begotten' Son to pay for our sins WITH HIS BLOOD on the cross. There is no greater love than that. Remember, God made the first move to bring us back into a relationship with him. Adam and Eve caused a 'rift' between mankind and God, but God sent his son Jesus Christ to repair our relationship with him.

It's a FREE GIFT. What do you have to do? Believe in Jesus! Believe that he died for our sins. He paid for our sins with his blood on the cross. He was sinless, but still took our punishment that we deserved. Accept Jesus into your heart. Cry out to him. He is real I can assure you. He took our sins upon himself, while at the same time imputing his righteousness upon us so that we may be 'declared' righteous before God the Father (Trinity: God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit). You must realize that Jesus came to earth as God in the flesh. He was fully God and fully man. Jesus was the lamb to be sacrificed for our well being. He died so that we may be forgiven. It was the perfect sacrifice, and the ONLY sacrifice that was acceptable to God the Father. You must believe that Jesus rose again 3 days later. He really did rise again! Jesus is alive! He is the Living God. Call out to him. Please!

Do you remember me saying that I saw the demons grinning. They are fully aware of what's going on. They've been very successful at deceiving mankind. In fact, the majority of the world are on their way to hell. The path to hell is wide, the path to Heaven is narrow. Choose Jesus Christ. If your still not convinced, give it a try anyway. Call out to him from your heart. If you don't believe, spend 5 Min's right now asking Jesus to show you that he is real. Even if you don't believe, call on Jesus Christ's name to save you. Try it. Do it. What do you have to lose? 5 Min's? That 5 Min's could save you from an eternity in hell.

In closing, I've been attacked because I've switched sides. When I didn't accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour, I was lost...and they knew it. I'm being attacked now because God is awesome and had a plan. God has a plan for you too. I sincerely pray that you turn to Jesus. These demons know that I know. I've seen through the very thin veil. Oh friends, and it is very very thin. We are all only one heartbeat away from death. There is only Heaven and Hell. Where will you go? I want to see you in Heaven. But you have to believe. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior right now before it's too late. Do it now. Don't wait another second to accept Jesus. If you're thinking you can do it later, I'm telling you...I'm telling you...that is satan. Please turn to Jesus. Please turn to Jesus before it's too late. PLEASE REMEMBER, you have absolutely NOTHING TO FEAR as long as you have Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Do you understand? I'll repeat this point again because it is so very important. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO FEAR AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.


The LORD Is My Shepherd
Psalm 23


The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Jesus Christ is the Good Shepherd and will pull us out of any dangerous situation INSTANTLY as long as we trust in him. GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL. Walk with Jesus daily. Talk to him. Pray to him. Have a personal relationship with him. Read the Bible! The Bible is totally 100% TRUE!
Trust in Jesus Christ alone for your salvation.

God Bless you.

In Christ,
glenn