Translate

Spiritual Warfare Part 3


Copyright 2010.
All Rights Reserved.




In this final article on Spiritual Warfare, much of the focus will be on the solutions and effective methods for gaining victory that I have personally used while being attacked. Always remember, Jesus has already won the victory on the cross. Furthermore, we know already that Jesus has won the war but there are still everyday battles to be fought. Most importantly, there is nothing to fear for those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior.

The first part of this final article are some Characteristics of Demons. It would be completely foolish to seek out the enemy, but when the enemy comes to attack you - it is of great benefit to know your enemy and their tactics. The next section are the solutions to help you in battle which are taken from my very own personal experiences. Finally there are three tips for anyone who unfortunately has to encounter a very real direct attack.


Characteristics of Demons


  • Demons are individual intelligent beings: They are very smart and very deceptive.




  • Demons each have their own personality: All are pure evil.




  • Demons obey their master Satan: They are very well organized and for the most part operate in teams. They are against anything representative of God-they are pure evil-the complete opposite to God.




  • Demons have no mercy whatsoever: A demon will never ever show any mercy to it's victim. Period.




  • Demons are liars: There is no truth in them. Never engage in a conversation with a demon.




  • Demons thrive on FEAR: They get great satisfaction from causing fear.




  • Demons for the most part are unseen: Personally speaking, I can see them more clearly in videos. Interestingly some people cannot see them no matter how clear they appear. It is truly supernatural.




  • Demons can enter into almost anything: I've personally seen them enter trees, birds (mainly crows from my personal experience), even insects! Believe it or not, I saw a demonic head come out of a spider on film. Of course, we also know they can enter people. They can NEVER enter a true believers spirit, the Holy Spirit lives there.




  • Demons gain more victory on the weak: Many murders are committed by people who yield to the demonic influences.




  • Demons can speak audibly: In a prior posting, I mentioned how a demon kept repeatedly saying to me, "I am your friend." They can also speak telepathically.




  • Demons can manipulate a person's emotions: At some points when I was being attacked, they tried to make me feel sorry for them.




  • Demons can cause sickness: I.e. mimic epilepsy and various diseases.




  • Demons can cause mental illness: They literally try to drive a person insane, i.e. hearing voices, seeing manifestations (i.e. schizophrenia?), some Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (O.C.D), etc.




  • Demons can manipulate physical objects: I.e. slamming a door, opening a drawer etc.




  • Demons can oppress a true believer in Jesus Christ: Oppression means that they are attacking the person from the outside.




  • Demons can possess a person: Whether or not they can possess a true believer is quite controversial. I think that some of those flatly refuse to even discuss the possibility have not had any personal experiences themselves. Speaking from my experience, I think it may be possible that a demon could possess a believer's body but most definitely NOT their spirit because only the Holy Spirit lives there.




  • Demons can sexually assault: Both males and females in perverse ways.




  • Demons can attack a person through a television or computer screen: I think that the Antichrist will use the television to reach the masses (I can't help but wonder about the mandatory switch to digital).




  • Demons can try to attack a believer's ability to pray: If they do try to do this, keep on trying to pray. Never give up. God is ALL POWERFUL.




  • Demons watch people: I.e. watchers.




  • Demons can change their appearance: They can appear as a deceased loved one etc.




  • Demons pass along forbidden knowledge: Personally, I do think the government especially has received advances in military technology from demons.


  • Demons can literally infest music: For example, research "Stair Way to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin played backwards. From John Todd's testimony, whom for the record I believe was the real deal, witches cast spells to put the demons into the actual master recordings- from the master recording, the demons are then transferred to every copy of that master. We may be exposing ourselves to some of this every time we turn on our radio or play certain music. Apparently this still goes on today.




  • Demons battle a person in their mind: They really focus on the head area, so much so that sometimes I could feel pressure on my head and physical manifestations such as "crawling."




  • Demons will try to affect a person's sleep: If they are attacking a person, they will try to wear that person down through lack of sleep. Once the individual is sleep deprived, it becomes harder to pray to God and therefore their attacks become more effective. It becomes a destructive cycle.




  • Demons tremble in fear at the name of Jesus Christ: They tremble from a believer who knows the authority they have In Jesus.
5 Solutions To Help You In Battle

Solution 1: Reading the Bible daily
Reading the Bible on a daily basis is critically important. When these attacks first began, I absolutely knew that the Bible was totally true. I would "cling" to the Bible on a daily basis. Now I'm not saying any of this to boast about how much I read the Bible. I'm saying this as true testimony that it really helps! Unfortunately so many people don't know what a wealth of information that God has given us in His word. The WORD is alive! If only some people would dust-off their Bible and start reading it-you truly get to know God more every time. It never gets old!
The Holy Scriptures are "God Breathed." I highly recommend a believer to get into a routine. When I read the Bible, I DO NOT read it like an ordinary book. I read it as the TRUTH. I KNOW that it is the TRUTH. Isn't it amazing that there is something that you can actually dive wholeheartedly into! The Bible is 100% good. Normally, I read just before sleeping. I don't schedule a certain amount of time, or a certain number of chapters etc. I also like to pray and get a fairly clear understanding of where God wants me to read next. For example, recently I read Revelations. Then I felt like I was being guided to the Gospel of John, then before I even finished John-I felt like I was being guided to Romans. That's just an example, but I leave it to God to guide me where to read next. You could just ask God the obvious question, "God, where would you like me to read next?" Sin does get in the way of Bible reading. We all sin, so what do you do? Confess it to God, ask for forgiveness and MOVE ON! Reading the Bible on a daily basis helps to nurture our relationship with God and also helps to keep the enemy at bay. If you do not have a Bible, today is the day to get one!
Solution 2: Prayer
Prayer is very important! A true believer has been justified by what Jesus has done-therefore, we should pray IN JESUS' name BECAUSE we are IN JESUS and Jesus is in us. It's ALL about Jesus! God does not answer my prayer or your prayer because you or I are righteous. We are NOT righteous! We are merely DECLARED to be righteous because we are IN JESUS! So when God the Father sees us, we are covered with the righteousness of His Son Jesus who has applied HIS blood to take away our sins forever. Again, God doesn't listen to my prayer because I'm a nice guy and deserving. NONE of us are deserving! Not one of us is righteous. We are DECLARED righteous BECAUSE of what Jesus has done and because we have received Jesus' death on our behalf. So finally, when God listens to our prayer, it is because a true believer is IN Christ Jesus.
Probably the best advice I can give someone is to pray in Jesus' name. First address God the Father. Second, give Him thanks and praise. Third, tell Him what's on your mind in your own words. God WILL listen to you because you are In Christ. When I pray, and I'm guilty of not praying as much as I should, it is not a request every single time. A believer is adopted into God's family when they are born-again. Therefore, He is our Father. Talk to Him in your own words and avoid repetitive meaningless prayer. Approach Him with respect-but tell Him what's on your mind. Unload any worries upon Him-He can handle it. God wants a close relationship with each of His children. What an amazing God!
Solution 3: Pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
Remember, I'm telling you from my personal first-hand experience. For months, I was attacked on an almost daily basis. Again, they really center their attacks on the actual head area, even more specifically-the frontal lobe. None of this will work for a non-believer in Jesus Christ. A non-believer has no power or authority over these evil beings whatsoever. If you are reading this right now, and you feel the Lord drawing you to Him, go immediately to read the top of this blog and accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior or call on Him in your own words.

Pleading the precious blood of Jesus is for a true believer only. I can testify that it has certainly helped for me. I'm not saying that the demonic attacks have completely stopped. However, they have become less frequent. Furthermore, pleading the blood of Jesus can be used as preventative measures even if you are not being currently attacked. Let me give you a quick example, as crazy as it may sound: I had demon possessed crows appearing almost everywhere I went. The crows first appeared when I created a hole in my hedge of protection by filming so-called "aliens" which of course are actually deceiving demons. These crows would appear on my property "squawking" at me. I had crows fly right up to my picture window! I'd see them almost every time I went for a drive, a walk etc. It was complete harassment. Again, they try to drive a person insane.
After I learned about pleading the blood of Jesus, I started to do it. I'll give you an example of what I would actually say out loud in my own words:

"I plead the precious blood of Jesus over my body, soul, and spirit. I plead the blood of Jesus over my wife's body, soul, and spirit. I plead the blood of Jesus over our entire house. Every inch of the inside of our house I plead the blood of Jesus. I plead the blood of Jesus over our bedroom, our hall, the upstairs, the downstairs-the entire inside of our house. I plead the blood of Jesus over the entire outside of our house-the roof, the sky above, the earth below. I plead the blood of Jesus over our front yard, our backyard, our driveway, our car, the wheels on our car, the trees, over our entire property. I plead the blood of Jesus on my marriage, my finances, and my relationships. Father, I pray that you send however many heavenly Angels that you deem necessary to protect my family and home. Thank you Father. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Holy Spirit. I pray ALL of these things to you in Jesus' mighty name. Amen."
So what happened to demon possessed crows that were coming onto my property-even so much as flying right up to the picture window directly in front of me? They stopped coming onto my property (for the most part). That's correct. It worked, and they stopped coming onto my property like before. Now, don't be mistaken, on a few occasions they would fly onto a tree on my property and immediately I would start praying-and they would fly away-usually to a neighbors property. The majority of the time they will be on my neighbors property and not my own. I don't want to give the impression that you pray this once and it immediately stops forever. That's not how these attacks work. I have seen instantaneous results on a few occasions (i.e. direct attacks)-but typically the attacks come in "waves" and will lessen over time (based on your obedience to the Lord). You can do this same prayer or make one of your own. I'll give you another valuable piece of information: when I pray this, I picture in my mind Jesus' precious blood covering all of the areas that I have mentioned. I try to pray this prayer at least once a month. The key is to rely on Jesus and never ever quit!
Solution 4: Put on the Whole Armour of God.
I don't think one could do an article on Spiritual Warfare and neglect to mention Ephesians 6:10-20. The following quote is taken from the English Standard Version. I believe that Saint Paul is stating "know that you are saved" when he is mentioning the helmet of salvation. Salvation through Jesus Christ is everlasting and can never be lost. It is truly a free gift for those who call upon Him as their Savior. I believe that knowing you are saved is the foundation In Jesus to "step out" and be BOLD- most importantly to lead lost souls to Jesus for salvation. Furthermore, this "knowing" prevents fear when the enemy strikes because we are safely in Jesus with NOTHING to fear...


10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. 13Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. 14Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. 16In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; 17and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, 18praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, 19and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, 20for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak.

Ephesians 6:10-20 (ESV)
Solution 5: The Power of Jesus' Name.
Using Jesus' name is the most effective and simplest solution of them all during a direct attack by the demonic. Demons tremble at that sound of Jesus' name. There is only one prerequisite to using Jesus' name in spiritual warfare: FAITH. If an individual is using Jesus' name without faith, it will not be effective. You need faith, even the size of a mustard seed as Lord Jesus has told us.
There have been a few occasions when I needed Jesus' help immediately. On these occasions, the enemy was not using some elusive attack but rather a direct attack. In all of these cases, they have occurred at night when I was in a "sleepy state" and the most vulnerable. During one attack, they pulled me out of my body. I was travelling upwards at a high rate of speed. After calling twice to my wife unsuccessfully, I finally screamed "Jesus!" - this instantly ended the attack and I was once again back in my body.
I'll describe another very recent attack where Jesus' name proved beyond any doubt to be completely effective. My wife and I were sleeping. Suddenly, I felt a direct attack in the region of my (middle and lower) chest and (upper) stomach area. This attack came out of nowhere. It was so strong it woke me up. The instant that I felt this attack, my wife, who was still sleeping beside me, began to speak in Latin or Greek. Of course, my wife does not know any Latin or Greek! I struggled to speak. It felt like they were trying to prevent me from trying to use Jesus' name. I was finally able to say something like, "Go in Jesus name"! As with the other attack, Jesus' name brought it to a quick end. When I say quick, I mean instantaneous. I'm telling you that the second I say "Jesus!", the attack is over! All praise to Jesus!

3 Tips for Direct Demonic Attack
Tip #1

I'll give you a few helpful tips in case you ever run into a similar situation. First, they will try to physically prevent you from being able to say something like, "I command you to leave in Jesus' name and never return!" My advice from personal experience, is to try to say "Jesus" first. These attacks are very real and it can be a physical struggle to even speak. Calling His name, "Jesus", will most likely stop the attack instantly. Again, I'm giving you practical advice here. If for some reason the attack doesn't end the first time, keep saying His name: "Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!" until it stops. Where I've gone wrong during these attacks is trying to use too many words when I'm struggling to even speak. Also, I've learned that your wife's or husband's name will not help you!
Tip #2

My second helpful tip is to not engage in any dialogue whatsoever with a demon. I've had a demon tell say to me "I am your friend." Now, what benefit would it have been to engage in a conversation with that demon? What could I have said, "Oh really? Tell me all about how you are my friend." The truth is that demons are liars and deceivers. There is no benefit to engage in a conversation with an evil being that hates you to it's core because you are created in the image of God. Do not be deceived, demons do hate every single human despite whether that human serves God or Satan. Furthermore, if a demon is speaking, as in the attack where it used my wifes' vocal chords, do not let it continue. In that incident, the demon was only able to get out probably one sentence before I was able to cut it off by using the power of Jesus' name. If I did not cut if off, the demon would have continued to speak using her as the instrument and who knows what else would have happened. Stop it immediately. There is absolutely no benefit or knowledge to be gained from listening to a demon. Stop the demon immediately in it's tracks.

Tip#3

There is no fear for those In Christ. When I first began experiencing demonic attacks, I lived in a complete state of fear. I was terrified! On one night I was so scared- I slept with a light on! Only through slowly maturing as a Christian and knowing my full authority In Jesus, have I come to have no fear of these very real, very evil beings. Knowing that Jesus Christ is the living Son of God who will protect you is all you need. These demons thrive on fear. In fact, once a true believer in Jesus who is being attacked stops fearing them, they will see the attacks diminsh substantially. I'm telling you this from my personal experience.
Conclusion
Spiritual Warfare is real. There is a very real battle going on where billions of souls are at stake. Unfortunately thousands upon thousands of people all over the world are dying everyday and ending up eternally separated from God because they did not accept Lord Jesus as their personal Savior while they were alive. They died without knowing Him. The free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ was there for the taking but for whatever reason they did not accept Him. For those lost souls, Satan and his demons were able to keep those people deceived during their lifetime. Can you imagine the regret for those who lived a long time on this earth- decades upon decades- and never called upon Jesus to save them? Now they are lost for eternity. Damned. In all the time they wasted, I would imagine they would like one more moment of life to call upon Jesus and be saved. It is too late for them. For those lost souls, Satan and his demons have achieved their goal in taking them with them.
Finally, it is my sincere hope that Jesus Christ is glorified through this writing. When one understands how evil Satan and his demons really are- I believe that one can't help but see the pure goodness and righteousness of Jesus Christ shining through the darkness. Jesus Christ is the living Son of God. If people only knew how much Jesus loves each and everyone of them. It is complete lie from Satan that you and I cannot make any difference in this sinful world. Imagine if you could save just one soul from everlasting torment by sharing the TRUTH of what Jesus has done for us. If you are currently just a bystander- it is time to take action. If you have not accepted Jesus as your Savior- it is this very moment that you have the opportunity to do so. If you are already a true believer- are you actively trying to lead the lost to Jesus Christ to be saved?

His servant,
Glenn.