- Demons are individual intelligent beings: They are very smart and very deceptive.
- Demons each have their own personality: All are pure evil.
- Demons obey their master Satan: They are very well organized and for the most part operate in teams. They are against anything representative of God-they are pure evil-the complete opposite to God.
- Demons have no mercy whatsoever: A demon will never ever show any mercy to it's victim. Period.
- Demons are liars: There is no truth in them. Never engage in a conversation with a demon.
- Demons thrive on FEAR: They get great satisfaction from causing fear.
- Demons for the most part are unseen: Personally speaking, I can see them more clearly in videos. Interestingly some people cannot see them no matter how clear they appear. It is truly supernatural.
- Demons can enter into almost anything: I've personally seen them enter trees, birds (mainly crows from my personal experience), even insects! Believe it or not, I saw a demonic head come out of a spider on film. Of course, we also know they can enter people. They can NEVER enter a true believers spirit, the Holy Spirit lives there.
- Demons gain more victory on the weak: Many murders are committed by people who yield to the demonic influences.
- Demons can speak audibly: In a prior posting, I mentioned how a demon kept repeatedly saying to me, "I am your friend." They can also speak telepathically.
- Demons can manipulate a person's emotions: At some points when I was being attacked, they tried to make me feel sorry for them.
- Demons can cause sickness: I.e. mimic epilepsy and various diseases.
- Demons can cause mental illness: They literally try to drive a person insane, i.e. hearing voices, seeing manifestations (i.e. schizophrenia?), some Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (O.C.D), etc.
- Demons can manipulate physical objects: I.e. slamming a door, opening a drawer etc.
- Demons can oppress a true believer in Jesus Christ: Oppression means that they are attacking the person from the outside.
- Demons can possess a person: Whether or not they can possess a true believer is quite controversial. I think that some of those flatly refuse to even discuss the possibility have not had any personal experiences themselves. Speaking from my experience, I think it may be possible that a demon could possess a believer's body but most definitely NOT their spirit because only the Holy Spirit lives there.
- Demons can sexually assault: Both males and females in perverse ways.
- Demons can attack a person through a television or computer screen: I think that the Antichrist will use the television to reach the masses (I can't help but wonder about the mandatory switch to digital).
- Demons can try to attack a believer's ability to pray: If they do try to do this, keep on trying to pray. Never give up. God is ALL POWERFUL.
- Demons watch people: I.e. watchers.
- Demons can change their appearance: They can appear as a deceased loved one etc.
- Demons pass along forbidden knowledge: Personally, I do think the government especially has received advances in military technology from demons.
- Demons can literally infest music: For example, research "Stair Way to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin played backwards. From John Todd's testimony, whom for the record I believe was the real deal, witches cast spells to put the demons into the actual master recordings- from the master recording, the demons are then transferred to every copy of that master. We may be exposing ourselves to some of this every time we turn on our radio or play certain music. Apparently this still goes on today.
- Demons battle a person in their mind: They really focus on the head area, so much so that sometimes I could feel pressure on my head and physical manifestations such as "crawling."
- Demons will try to affect a person's sleep: If they are attacking a person, they will try to wear that person down through lack of sleep. Once the individual is sleep deprived, it becomes harder to pray to God and therefore their attacks become more effective. It becomes a destructive cycle.
- Demons tremble in fear at the name of Jesus Christ: They tremble from a believer who knows the authority they have In Jesus.
The Holy Scriptures are "God Breathed." I highly recommend a believer to get into a routine. When I read the Bible, I DO NOT read it like an ordinary book. I read it as the TRUTH. I KNOW that it is the TRUTH. Isn't it amazing that there is something that you can actually dive wholeheartedly into! The Bible is 100% good. Normally, I read just before sleeping. I don't schedule a certain amount of time, or a certain number of chapters etc. I also like to pray and get a fairly clear understanding of where God wants me to read next. For example, recently I read Revelations. Then I felt like I was being guided to the Gospel of John, then before I even finished John-I felt like I was being guided to Romans. That's just an example, but I leave it to God to guide me where to read next. You could just ask God the obvious question, "God, where would you like me to read next?" Sin does get in the way of Bible reading. We all sin, so what do you do? Confess it to God, ask for forgiveness and MOVE ON! Reading the Bible on a daily basis helps to nurture our relationship with God and also helps to keep the enemy at bay. If you do not have a Bible, today is the day to get one!
Probably the best advice I can give someone is to pray in Jesus' name. First address God the Father. Second, give Him thanks and praise. Third, tell Him what's on your mind in your own words. God WILL listen to you because you are In Christ. When I pray, and I'm guilty of not praying as much as I should, it is not a request every single time. A believer is adopted into God's family when they are born-again. Therefore, He is our Father. Talk to Him in your own words and avoid repetitive meaningless prayer. Approach Him with respect-but tell Him what's on your mind. Unload any worries upon Him-He can handle it. God wants a close relationship with each of His children. What an amazing God!
Pleading the precious blood of Jesus is for a true believer only. I can testify that it has certainly helped for me. I'm not saying that the demonic attacks have completely stopped. However, they have become less frequent. Furthermore, pleading the blood of Jesus can be used as preventative measures even if you are not being currently attacked. Let me give you a quick example, as crazy as it may sound: I had demon possessed crows appearing almost everywhere I went. The crows first appeared when I created a hole in my hedge of protection by filming so-called "aliens" which of course are actually deceiving demons. These crows would appear on my property "squawking" at me. I had crows fly right up to my picture window! I'd see them almost every time I went for a drive, a walk etc. It was complete harassment. Again, they try to drive a person insane.
After I learned about pleading the blood of Jesus, I started to do it. I'll give you an example of what I would actually say out loud in my own words:
10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. 13Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. 14Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. 16In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; 17and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, 18praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, 19and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, 20for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak.