Translate

The Frogs of Revelation


All Rights Reserved.
Aliens Revealed ™
Copyright © 2009



Introduction

If you are familiar with my story, you will know that the Lord gave me the truth about satanic deception of so-called "aliens." If you haven't read my very first article, please take the time to at least read that article first, which is called "Aliens Revealed: My True Story" - so that you have a little background information.

Just to quickly review, I had won a camcorder in December of 2007. I discovered footage on the Internet that looked real concerning so-called "aliens" earlier in the summer of 2008. By August of 2008, I felt guilty about not using the camcorder that I had won, and took it out of the box to see if I could replicate the footage that I thought was real on the Internet.

Naturally, the story would really end there had I NOT been able to replicate the original person's footage. However, I DID replicate it! I was able to fully confirm to myself that his footage was completely authentic and this so-called "alien" phenomenon was really happening. Thankfully, and I can't stress enough - MOST IMPORTANTLY - the Lord gave me undeniable knowledge that the beings that I was filming were in fact NOT "aliens" but in reality deceiving demons. The Lord showed me this truth about this so-called "alien" phenomenon. Please listen very carefully; I have absolutely NO DOUBT that "aliens" DO NOT EXIST. It's hard to describe just how deeply God gave me this knowledge to help others - it's like He branded it into me.

God is the absolute final authority. When God showed me the truth about this phenomenon that was all that I needed. Mystery solved. I'm not sure if any of you reading this have experienced God showing you a truth about something, but when He does - it is so clear you do not question it because you KNOW that it is indeed the truth. Sounds simple but it's true. You just KNOW.

You see, at one point in time I was using the actual footage with demons in it to try to get this truth across to people. There is absolutely no question that God wants me to let people know the truth that so-called "aliens" are actually lying demons. So there I was, using demonic footage to try to get the truth out. Well it didn't work! I was being attacked heavily and so were some who watched the videos. At one point in time, I had 40 videos being shown. I did have good intentions to get out the truth, but at the same time the demons were attacking some people who viewed my clips.

It took my wife (who knew I was under attack), as well as some other Christians to finally convince me to delete the footage. Now, what you have to understand is that just as the demonic play a role in substance abuse and other addictions, they were definitely playing a huge role in WANTING me to film them. In the end, as silly as it may sound, I was addicted to filming them. It started the same way that Satan uses many of his temptations: It starts off rather innocently and before you know it you're way over your head. Well that was the same way with the filming. Do you know that it started off as just a fun paranormal hobby! Seriously, it started off as almost a joke. I didn't take it very seriously at first at all. In fact, I remember my sister telling me that it was a good thing that I had a hobby and that I was getting out into the 'fresh air.' Of course, it became a compulsion to film these demonic entities fairly quickly. Even when she made that statement, I knew that I shouldn't be doing what I was doing.

There were a number of things going on: First, Satan was tempting me - BIG TIME. I was being encouraged to film these demonic entities. I'll be honest; I was being tempted with some thoughts of becoming some global phenomenon of being "The Man Who Can Get "Aliens" On Film At anytime...But Says They're Demons." It may sound funny to some people, but I was being thrown constant temptations of Fame & Fortune for filming these evil beings. Even after filming, Satan was constantly tempting me to pick-up the camcorder and start filming again. This may seem odd to some, but I felt tremendous POWER to catching these beings on film. Doesn't that sound exactly like someone in witchcraft, but this was strictly from filming so-called "aliens" which we all know now are demons.

The Frogs of Revelation
Please read the following scripture below:

"13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon."

Revelation 16: 13-16

I have to make one thing clear. In my articles, there are certain times when I'm speculating - and there are other times when I received the truth about something from God which I know is absolutely certain. Do you understand where I'm coming from here? I don't want anyone to confuse a statement where I'm just merely speculating. To clarify even more, when I'm speculating on something, there is room for human error because it's coming from me - my opinion or educated guess. On the other hand, when I'm saying I was shown something by God, there is no error. There is no speculating on my part-because it's from God.

From all of my experiences, you can take one central message from it all, and this was the message that I received from God:

"The Alien/UFO phenomenon will be used to explain the Rapture to non-believers."
The previous sentence was a message from God. God has shown me the truth about so-called "aliens," that they are in fact demons. I was shown that Jesus Christ is totally alive and real. I was shown that the Bible is true. One night, I was also shown that Eternal Security is also true - a saved Christian cannot lose their salvation (After the Rapture, the most critical piece of information that a new believer in Jesus Christ can have is to NOT ACCEPT the Mark of the Beast NO MATTER WHAT THE COST. If that means not being able to buy or sell - so be it. If that means death- so be it. Those who claim to believe in Jesus Christ, but still take the Mark of the Beast, will be lost for ETERNITY).

So without me rambling on any further, let's get to the Frogs of Revelation.I must make this absolutely clear, I am speculating now! During the time I had my footage posted, I clearly remember receiving one really odd comment. The comment was something like, "I can see the Frogs in your videos too." I'm not saying that the previous comment is word for word, but that was pretty close to the message. Now, here's the funny part - I THOUGHT HE WAS MOCKING ME! I shot back some relatively rude message because I thought that he was making fun of me. In fact, I didn't know that this person was serious until someone pointed out that he wasn't kidding. It was actually the guy who I originally watched his footage and went to confirm whether or not it was truly authentic.

I was told by this individual that there are a few people who describe these demonic beings as "Frogs." Up until this point, I had never personally seen them resembling frogs, but when he mentioned that the person who made the comment was serious, then I could start to see so-called 'gray aliens' resembling the face of a frog. Now, we know these are demons. I'm just calling them 'gray aliens' because that's how the 'world' describes them. Anyway, when I filmed them, their faces looked just like how the media shows them. The black 'almond' shaped eyes. Now, I'm still not certain if these demons (there are no aliens), actually look like this or if it's how they are manifesting themselves. I'm still not totally sure. I still see them appear in videos quite frequently, and they always have the slanted eyes - so I tend to lean on that's actually how some of them look. However, demons come in various shapes and sizes and can manifest themselves into whatever YOU want to see. So basically, I wouldn't get hung up on that too much.

When I was filming these demons for three months, I was really blown-away by some of the footage that I was getting. I knew that it was real because I was the one doing the filming, and let me tell you, it took a lot of guts and/or stupidity to go outside at night in the dark by myself to catch them on film. Sometimes it's hard to describe the stuff because it really defies our human logic. Most often, I could only film their heads. Their heads would be off the ground in the air. Really bizarre stuff. I mean, the demons were able to transform trees on film and make a tree as a 'grey alien' head. If I didn't see it for myself, I'd think that I was 'off my rocker'. It's true though. I would often think to myself, I have caught "MIRACLES" on film. Remember that word, MIRACLES.

Let's analyze the scripture from Revelation 16 as posted above previously:

"13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

My best guess is that the "frogs" ARE the "gray aliens" which are actually demons deceiving the world. They are evil, lying, deceiving demons. These demons (gray so-called aliens) are actually the "Frogs" described in Revelations. This is my theory, these "frogs" (i.e. so-called gray aliens which are in fact demons) come out of the mouth of the dragon (Satan), and out of the beast (antichrist), and out of the mouth of the false prophet (false prophet). Another point to mention, when the Apostle John says that he saw them coming out of their mouths-most likely it means that they are TALKING about these so-called "aliens”. That’s not to say that John may have literally seen them coming out of their mouths. However, the picture of the demons coming out of their mouths is to get the message across. Again, most likely John is relaying the message of how Satan, the antichrist, and the false prophet will be all TELLING THIS LIE ABOUT "ALIENS".

"14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."

For they (gray aliens, i.e. Frogs) are the spirits of devils, working miracles (i.e. manifestations, UFOs, crop circles etc. etc. etc.), which go forth unto the kings of the earth (Presidents, Prime Ministers, Politicians, World Leaders, etc.) and of the whole world (the entire world except for the Christians who are able to see through the lie), to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty (It appears that the role of the so-called "space brothers" does not end with explaining the Rapture. This "alien" lie will still be used during the Tribulation to deceive people and prevent them from turning to God. Furthermore, it "appears" that it may be possible that it will be the so-called "aliens" (and antichrist), which will gather them all for battle. Will the so-called "aliens" instruct people to gather in a certain location (i.e. Armageddon) like it is some kind of 'spiritual center' like Stonehenge? Will Satan use the lie that there will be "good" aliens battling "bad" aliens? Will the lie be intergalactic warfare?

"15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame."

Shockingly, directly in the midst of John describing the "Frogs", Jesus speaks about the Rapture! We know that Jesus is speaking about the rapture because of the word “thief”. Nobody knows when the rapture is going to take place. In my opinion, it wouldn't really be possible to clearly interpret this piece of scripture UNLESS you had the information that: "The Alien/UFO phenomenon will be used to explain the Rapture to non-believers."

Conclusion

NOW, the Rapture and the Frogs are connected! Now don't get excited and think that I'm claiming that I'm the only one who could interpret this or something like that. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that it would certainly help 'anyone' who received the information concerning the Rapture about the LIE that Satan is going to use to EXPLAIN THE RAPTURE. I was simply told (others apparently are being told this too) what the enemy is going to do. Look below:

"For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night."
1 Thessalonians 5:2

The above scripture describes the Rapture, which is totally Biblical, as a thief in the night just as Jesus states in Revelation 16:15!

"16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon."

Pretty self explanatory. All the armies are gathered together in a certain place called "Armageddon." Who is gathering the armies together? All the versus in this particular article are from the King James Version of the Bible. Interestingly, my NLT version reads: "16 And the demonic spirits gathered all the rulers and their armies to a place with the Hebrew name Armageddon." Remember, Satan, the antichrist, and the demons are all leading the armies to this place called "Armageddon." Again, could this be under the FALSE premise of "intergalactic" warfare?