Translate

Encounters, Dreams, and/Or Visions Part 2


All Rights Reserved.
Aliens Revealed ™
Copyright © 2010







Introduction
The following short testimonies are the second part of the series, “Encounters, Dreams, and/Or Visions”. Most importantly, they are all true. Again, everything that you will read here actually happened. These particular experiences would fall under “Encounters” because I was completely conscious. There are no dreams or visions included in this edition.

The Black Shadow
I have had several supernatural experiences occur before the summer of 2008; when I finally realized that Jesus Christ is in fact the real truth. I had one encounter while I was attending college. A friend and I had just finished hanging out and playing some guitar for the night. As he left my dorm room to go downstairs, I headed in the opposite direction to the bathroom. The bathroom had white walls and the lights were quite bright. As I entered, there was no one else in this bathroom because it was in the very early hours of the morning-probably around one or two o’clock. I went into the stall for a moment and then came out to wash my hands. There was a very large mirror with two sinks. As I was washing my hands – something caught my eye in the mirror! As I stood there with the faucet still running, I could see this very dark shadow moving across the wall in behind me. I was in such a state of shock I just stood still and watched this black shadowy figure moving all over the white wall. There seemed to be a possible general outline of a figure- for instance, a very vague possible head and maybe some arms but it was more like shadow that Casper the ghost may make.

After only a matter of seconds, I turned off the faucet and literally ran out of the bathroom and back into my room next door. My heart was pounding! Make no mistake- I had no courage whatsoever – I was absolutely terrified at what I had just seen. I don’t recall ever seeing such a thing like that before in my life. Furthermore, I also felt the evil coming from that shadowy figure. It was pure evil. The next night, I tried to test how close to the wall I would have to be to make a shadow. The lights were so bright in that bathroom that I couldn't make a shadow unless my back was almost pressed against the wall. There was definitely nobody else in the bathroom at the time besides myself.

A few days later I went to visit a couple of girls who were friends of mine across the hall. Neither girl was a Christian; in fact one of them was an atheist. As we talked, I started to tell my story of what had happened a few days ago. I told them that I was washing my hands and then all of a sudden I was startled to see in the mirror a dark shadowy figure moving along the wall. I could see both of their faces turn quite serious and frightened. Then they spoke, “Glenn. We've seen it too. We don’t want to talk about it!” The atheist girl saw the same shadowy figure. I realized that they would rather forget about their encounter than face the reality of what had happened. Obviously this event was in direct conflict with the atheist’s beliefs- or lack of them.

For years I shrugged off the event as seeing a “ghost.” There was a definite evil presence that filled the air. I also wrestled with the idea that maybe it was some kind of portal. However, it wouldn't be until after I received Jesus that I knew the truth of what I had seen- it was a demon. As I continue to state for certain- there is no such thing as “ghosts”. They are demons.

A Message from God
While in college, I went to spend a weekend at a friend’s house that was located out in the country. I’m fairly certain that it was around New Years because I can remember the tree still being there. We had traveled around all day and now it was time to get some sleep. I was heavily into reading about so-called “aliens” and “UFO’s” at the time so it wasn't any surprise that I had the book “Intruders.” I was completely fascinated with the subject-but absolutely terrified as well.

As I started to make myself comfortable on the sofa in the living room, my friend and his girlfriend closed their bedroom door for the night. There I was in the darkness- in a house in the middle of nowhere- absolutely terrified because of the book I had been reading about so-called “aliens.” Lying there, I started thinking about the story that he had told me earlier in the day. He told me a story about the previous owner of the house. Apparently someone had blown their head off with a shotgun in the kitchen that was just a few feet away. It was a very small house and the kitchen was right next to the living room. No sooner had I thought that- I started to hear a chair being dragged across the kitchen floor! The kitchen was completely dark. There was nobody in the kitchen- I had witnessed his parents go upstairs to bed and then my friends went to the bedroom. The only way to get to the kitchen was through the living room.

The dragging sound stopped. I tried to regain my composure and pretend that it was all in my head. Then the sound of more chairs started moving again in the kitchen! I knew what I heard and there was no doubt of furniture moving around in the kitchen. This time, I flew off my blanket and ran into their bedroom. There was no way that I was sleeping out there alone. They were amused at what I had told them, and I slept on his floor next to the bed. As I laid there in the dark, I was gripped with fear. I was in an absolute state of fear. I was hoping that they would stay awake- I always felt more comforted when others were awake- but unfortunately both had fallen asleep again fairly quickly.

As I lay there frozen with fear, I can hear my friend snoring- quite loudly actually. This next part is totally true- it really happened. Suddenly, I was “hit” with calmness unlike anything I have ever felt before or since. This total euphoria came over me and engulfed my whole being. Simultaneously, my friend stopped snoring and began to speak. “It’s alright. It’s OK. You still have a lot more in your life left to do.” It has been close to a decade that has passed by and I still vividly remember those exact words. The feeling that I experienced during that time cannot even be put into words. The sensation was utter peace and love. It was so peaceful that all of my terror went away and I slowly drifted off into sleep.

Before I came to know that Jesus is the Truth – I had actually thought this experience may have been Mary. I was raised Catholic and I had heard of so-called apparitions of Jesus’ earthly mother Mary. Now, I know that this was a message from God – either the message was from an Angel or God Himself. I know now that Mary was Jesus’ earthly mother and she cannot save anyone. Only the precious Lamb of God who gave up His life on the cross for us can save! What we have to do is call on Jesus to be our saviour and trust in Him. All the glory and honour to Jesus!

Sinking Into Darkness
There was a period of time, over the course of a number of years, that I would have dreadful experiences while sleeping. Sometimes these events would happen once a month or once a week. Sometimes it would seem that they would happen almost every night- or every other night.

Each episode would occur the same way. I would settle off to sleep and at some point during the night or following morning- I would find myself literally fighting for my life. It was frightening because I would spend a few moments during the day thinking about how close I had come to death.

It always started the same way. I would be fully conscious yet my body was completely asleep. Let me clarify, I would be completely aware and awake yet my actual body would be sleeping. It was absolutely no dream! I had years of experiencing this and for someone to say that it was a dream or merely sleep paralysis would just be pure ignorance. Unfortunately it wasn't a dream or sleep paralysis. It was very real and terrifying.

In this wakened state, I would feel some force pulling me downwards. I've explained this on only a few occasions before, and I would have to compare it to sinking in a dark pool. No, there was no water involved. No, it didn't feel like I was drowning. However, this analogy is the most accurate because I use the surface water of the pool as the point of physically waking up my body- and I use the sinking in the water as the dangerous depths to death.

There was never a “pleasant” feeling during these experiences. These were very negative events. Somehow, I knew that if I were to just “let go”, I would end up physically dead for real. I don’t know how I knew this- but I knew for certain that death awaited me if I were to continue sinking into the darkness.

You can imagine the sheer panic that I would be in trying to wake my body. I would describe it as really fighting against the current. There was a definite “gravitational” pull downwards. If I was not to resist- then I would have slowly kept going down, and down, and down.

It was exhausting to wake up my body. My body would be perfectly still during this real life or death struggle that was occurring. My objective was to somehow use enough strength to try and move my arms or flip my body over to wake myself up. There I was fully conscious- sinking into some kind of darkness- and I was frantically trying to wake up my body somehow so that I wouldn't die!

Every single time this happened, eventually I was finally able to wake up my body. There were some very close calls when I think I came close to losing the fight- if I had, I would not be here right now typing this very line. There were a few occasions when I struggled so hard that I almost gave up and went with the current that was pulling me down.

At the time, I was heavily deceived by erroneous New Age beliefs and I did not have Jesus Christ as my personal saviour. One would think that experiencing something like this would make a person turn to the Bible. I was so lost during this time that it scares me now to realize how close I could have been eternally separated from God because I did not know Jesus.

As I reflect on these frequent experiences, it scares me at how close I came to death without my saviour. I think I was being pulled downward to hell! I praise God for His grace. Despite having these grave experiences that should have woke me up to the truth of Jesus Christ- the LORD did not give up on me. Oh He could have. The LORD knows that I am a miserable sinner deserving of hell. I thank God for his long suffering. God truly does wish that not one should perish. I believe that God gives several warnings during the course of one’s lifetime to turn them to the truth of Jesus Christ. I think that the warnings may be different among the different people- but I believe that God makes his warnings “custom made” for each individual.

Unfortunately for the unbelievers who rejected Jesus Christ during their lifetime- I believe that God will show them all of the opportunities that He tried to draw them near so that they could be saved by receiving Jesus Christ as their saviour. These unbelievers will understand all of the times they rejected the only way to be saved. I’m so eternally thankful to God for not giving up on me and for continuing to draw me close so that I would eventually receive Jesus Christ as my saviour. Thank you Jesus for saving me and for washing me clean with your precious blood. As the song says, white as snow though my sins were as scarlet. The Bible is completely true. Jesus Christ is real. Jesus is very much alive and seated at the right hand of the Father and He will be returning soon. If you have not called on Jesus to save you and forgive you of your sins-do so right now before it's too late! All my praise to Jesus for forgiving me and saving me!