Translate

The Details


All Rights Reserved.
Aliens Revealed ™
Copyright © 2010


Introduction


After having my footage posted for the world to see for several months on the internet, I was advised by my church Pastor and other fellow Christians to destroy everything that I had filmed. There was a time when I wasn’t quite sure whether to keep the footage or destroy it. I had been constantly attacked during the filming process and my footage was also causing some viewers harm as well. I knew that if I was to continue to weigh my options, most likely I would have kept it. To be honest, I still wasn’t sure what God wanted me to do at that point. I knew that I was heavily addicted to filming these evil beings so I figured that my own thinking was probably cloudy. In the end, I decided to take their advice. I really took a leap of faith that I was doing the right thing. Therefore, one night I decided not to think about it any longer and I completely deleted three months of work in a matter of seconds. I still had my latest footage on disc-weeks later I deleted that as well. Finally, months after that, I came across some more clips that I had missed on my computer. Those clips were deleted as well.

Deleting all of my footage was extremely difficult. It was hours upon hours of time spent not just filming but posting them as well. At the time, I had around 40 videos posted. Before I had even deleted the clips, I knew that I was destroying the proof that some people would need to believe my story. I knew that without the evidence to back up my story, certain people would not be satisfied until they had seen what I had filmed. To no surprise whatsoever, I’ve certainly had comments stating that it is “convenient” that the footage is destroyed. I do completely understand this reasoning; remember, I needed proof myself! However, they’ll have to find it for themselves; just as I did. Unfortunately, there is no way for me to please those people-quite frankly, I don’t even try anymore. Sure, I could go out and film these beings again at this very moment. The Lord knows I’ve been tempted on countless occasions to this very day. However, the Bible clearly states to stay away from evil, “Stay away from every kind of evil.” 1 Thessalonians 5:22 It doesn’t get much more direct than that!

After much thought, I’ve decided to write this article. Without actually showing any footage, this is the closest I can take you outside into the dark night with me to film these evil beings. I’ve tried to include smaller details that I’ve never mentioned before. Although I had plenty of daytime footage, I chose one specific night where they appeared so clear on film and it is etched into my memory. I’ve always appreciated small details in true stories written by others. As always, I try to make this story as accurate and truthful as I possibly can. I don’t want you to just see what I had seen-I want you to be able to smell the fresh summer evening air.

Finally, I must give clear WARNING: Do not attempt any filming of these beings or any other paranormal activity whatsoever! It would be absolutely foolish. Always remember the brief Bible quote mentioned above: Stay away from evil! This is extremely serious and should absolutely never be treated as a game. You can learn from my prior experiences without doing it yourself. Furthermore, I have purposely left out critical information that is needed to get them on film. Again, I’ve omitted this information simply because one does not realize the dangers of filming until they begin-and then it’s too late.

The Details

I opened the screen door and stepped out into the August summer air. It was the summer of 2008. It was a beautiful night with virtually no breeze. It was a quiet evening, with only the sound of crickets and the occasional vehicle passing by on a highway in the distance-and sometimes the sound from the small Beagle next door. I looked around at the trees in my backyard that lightly guarded the other houses in behind them. The lights from those same houses provided the perfect amount of brightness to shine through and prevent total darkness. Without those lights, I knew my footage would be so dark that it would be useless. My new hammock, which I had received for my birthday months before, was positioned perfectly between two trees. I had my eye on those same trees before we had even purchased the house!

I pulled up a chair on the patio and sat in the dark. I never kept on my own houselights for the simple reason that I didn’t want my neighbours to get the wrong impression. I was concerned that from a distance, it would appear as if I was some kind of pervert filming into their houses! Of course, I wasn’t filming into their houses-I was filming into the trees in-between. The stars were shining in the sky and I could see the moon and some clouds. I placed the camcorder on my lap until I decided to begin filming. I wanted to take a moment to study my surroundings. I looked at the street light to my left on the next street over. I looked at the numerous trees- Maples and Evergreens. I looked at the house directly behind the trees. I viewed the house to its right with the house lights on at its back door. I turned my head further and saw the other streetlight. Finally, I looked at the house almost to the direct right side of my own. Although my property is a decent size, the astonishing fact in all of this is that I'm located in a new subdivision that has many homes.

All day I was being constantly "urged" to film. This desire was coming directly from them. They were turning this filming into an addiction-an obsession. I knew that they were around me. I could feel their attacks. I wasn't sure if they could read my thoughts but I knew for certain that they could see everything that I did. I could feel them trying to get into my head; literally. They were indeed trying to possess me. It is difficult to describe, but I could physically feel them trying to claw their way into my head. Again, I would actually feel physical clawing and crawling sensations on the top of my head. It’s very true that demons do battle a person in their mind. Despite these constant attacks, like a fool I was too caught up in this mind-blowing experience. I had worked all day. Now, it was my time to participate in this new hobby of mine. This new hobby that was completely dangerous and wrong. I was quickly starting to realize that there was virtually no difference between filming these so-called “alien” beings and participating in witchcraft. In fact, I thought to myself many times that I've probably seen more than those who have dedicated their entire lives to darkness; then again, maybe not.

I was always anxious before I would go outside to film. My heart would start beating faster and my adrenaline would kick-in. I was literally opening the door to the unknown. There were no two days of filming that were exactly the same. I had an idea of what to expect, but I never knew for sure what would appear before me. All I had was the camcorder and some basic amateur skill on how to use it. It was the actual demons that would create the “show.” This was the real deal. There was nothing at all fake about the incredible footage I was capturing.

Throughout my life, I had considered myself a believer in “God.” For the first half of my life, I had attended Catholic Mass fairly often. I knew about the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost (Holy Trinity). I was baptised as an infant and I completed Confirmation when I was older. I can remember my mother teaching me at an early age the “Hail Mary” through constant repetition. For the most part, I didn’t think I was a bad person. I wasn’t particularly proud of the last decade of my life. I had slowly slipped into sinful behaviours as many young people do. I will readily admit that I was starting to think that there was no justice for the evil doers. My in-depth study of WWII, particularly Nazi Germany, lead me to believe that people like Hitler simply evaded justice and “got away with it.” The moral decline within me began with a slippery slope that was frightening when viewed from a distance. I had fallen far. I sometimes even doubted God’s existence. I can remember giving a former girlfriend a book on Buddha just a few years before (after I was saved by Jesus, I did contact her to tell her to throw the book in the garbage). With that being said, I never participated in witchcraft or anything like that. My weakness was books, shows, and movies about basically anything paranormal. During those years, it never even entered my mind that I could go anywhere other than heaven when I died. I thought that, overall, I was a good person who attended church on occasion and was going to heaven. It’s frightening in hindsight to know that I thought I was saved even though I don’t think that I was at that time.

I opened up the viewfinder on the camcorder. I then began to scan the trees. It was such a simple technique. Before I had ever started filming these beings myself, I had learned the technique from an expert at catching these evil beings on film. I had watched his videos for weeks prior. Sometimes I wouldn't see anything in the clip at first. I would keep watching it over and over again. The key was really continuous "pausing" and "rewinding" to see them. He had the videos posted for the world to see. I saw some amazing footage: I saw a “grey” head come out of a spider on film. I saw the “grey’s” come out of tall trees. I had seen some footage taken during the daytime in his backyard and they “greys” were moving their heads in the footage which actually moved the tree branch above them. In another video I saw one head peek around a transformer at the top of a streetlight pole. In another, I saw two “greys” clearly from footage he shot of a car mirror! I saw numerous “grey” faces in the reflections of a house window. I saw some night footage of countless “greys” in the trees below where he was filming-there were so many that their heads appeared to be attached in the footage; they appeared to be literally overlapping each other. I saw a helicopter in his footage that a “grey” head came out of the side of the helicopter-very bizarre. I saw the “grey” heads come out of birds. I recall one eerie seen of a house brightly decorated for Christmas and “grey” heads peering from behind this supposedly pleasant scene. As unbelievable as it may sound, this is only a fraction of what I had seen of his footage. The result of viewing this footage was the appearance of crows that had not been notably present before I had ever looked at his videos.

The first footage that I was able to take wasn't as good as his-but I kept watching and studying like a student getting ready for the final exams. Or like an artist who was fine tuning his craft. Don’t get me wrong, it was still amazing footage-I just wanted to get as good as he was. I also kept asking him questions. Finally, he gave me the secret to his technique. I think he held out from giving me this secret technique on purpose to maintain his competitive edge. However, once given, this secret technique allowed me to go from mediocre footage to incredible footage. It was like comparing basic cable to High Definition (HD). I went from guessing where they would be to knowing where I would find them. I could now film them basically at anytime. It didn’t matter if it was day or night-but they appeared much clearer in the night footage. I knew the right environment that is essential to getting them on film-consistently. It just happened that my property had the perfect conditions for filming. As mentioned earlier, they appeared in different positions every night so there wasn’t a need to change locations-it simply didn’t matter that it was the same location.

Their black almond-shaped eyes are the first thing that I would search for. Consistently, time and time again, the eyes seem to be always the same shape. I would continue to scan for a brief moment and then I would find them. There they were...watching me from the darkness. At that very moment I could see how someone could just instantly lose their sanity. I still find it hard to believe that these beings have been watching my every move during my entire life and I didn’t know they were there. Did you ever have the feeling of being watched but nobody was there? There is a possibility that you were being watched-by these evil beings. Thanks to God, now I’m able to see the very beings that have been watching me. My heart began beating faster in my chest and it almost became an adrenaline rush-definitely an addiction. Again, I try to cope with the fact that for years prior, I had a fear of these evil beings but I had never known for sure that they were around me. I could never understand why I had such a horrible fear of “aliens”. All of my knowledge had come from some books and mainstream media. Now, there they were right in front of me-and I could see them clearly. They make no sound during any of this filming that I am able to hear. As I pan the video camera, they are all watching me. Every single one of them had their eyes fixated on me. It's like I am on stage with numerous demonic beings in the trees as the audience. I’m sure there were even countless more of them out there. However, I would choose the best area to capture them on film.

Unfortunately, these demonic beings do not watch only me. I can guarantee you, and I’m only stating this to make you aware, similar demonic beings have watched you over the course of your entire life. They have seen your birth to most likely this very moment as you read this very sentence. They know what books you read, what television shows you view, what websites you visit; everything you do when you think nobody is watching. They are constantly watching us and know everything about us. Ultimately, they know every single word that you speak and action that you take. You may not be able to see them-but I can assure you that they are there. They probably know us better than we know ourselves-based on our outward behaviour. They know and understand our weaknesses-certainly not because they care; for the reason of using our weaknesses to their advantage. They know the areas in our lives where we struggle with sin. Fortunately, God watches over us and desires to protect us from evil. God is Holy. God will not allow Satan and these evil beings to test us beyond what we have the ability to handle. If you haven’t read the book of Job in the Bible, I highly recommend it. In the book of Job, there are a few glimpses of what can occur behind the scenes.

It took some courage and/or stupidity to be sitting alone in the darkness filming demons. For all I really knew- anything could have happened. My backyard would become a virtual circus of paranormal activity-because my filming opened the door to them. I had created a hole in my hedge of protection from God. For years I had studied the alien/UFO phenomenon. I had seen countless movies and documentaries. I used to believe that they were real "aliens" before all of this started happening! I knew the stories concerning abductions and various encounters. However, the reality of the situation-taken from my very real and truthful first-hand experiences was nothing like I was lead to believe from various authors and filmmakers. My true story is absolutely nothing like I was lead to believe from those countless stories that I once believed. Those authors and filmmakers only keep applying the layers upon layers of lies spread by Satan about this “alien” lie-whether they know it or not. Quite frankly, I can’t help but to think that many of them know exactly whom they serve.

As I pressed the "record" button, I would estimate that their approximate distance from my house would be 60 to 80 ft. away. This of course is from a human perspective! While filming these beings, I learned fairly early on to throw out what I previously "thought" can happen and cannot happen concerning "physics" and "reality" as I had known it. Think about it for a moment. Can you imagine thinking of the world as what you are able to see and then suddenly realizing that there is a whole other unseen world behind the scenes? It is mind-blowing. It is shocking. There were some days after filming that I thought I was going to have a heart attack or nervous breakdown. Truthfully, on one occasion I contacted the person who I learned to film these evil beings off of and asked him if he could really see these things in my footage. On that day, I was in such a mess that I was hoping this wasn’t all true. Of course he confirmed that he most definitely could see them and started discussing certain “greys” in the footage. Seeing how real these beings are-I still am trying to cope. In fact, I would not be surprised if I suffer from some Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD) due to witnessing these real experiences.

I could only see their heads in my footage. It was the classic "grey alien" head. Don't ask me why I could only see their heads. I don't know. I could not see their bodies in my footage (There may have been one night where I saw an outline of a body but I’m not sure). Their heads appeared to be in the air. Sounds bizarre? It was! Jesus described what occurs behind the thin veil when a demon leaves a person who is possessed and is not sealed with the Holy Spirit:

When an evil spirit leaves a person, it goes into the desert, searching for rest. But when it finds none, it says, ‘I will return to the person I came from.’ So it returns and finds that its former home is all swept and in order. Then the spirit finds seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they all enter the person and live there. And so that person is worse off than before.”

Luke 11:24-26 (NLT)

The demon leaves and re-enters the body with seven spirits more evil than itself. I have thought that God may have only been allowing me to see their heads to stress this very point from the Bible versus above. One thing that popular culture seems to have gotten correct is the shape of their head and eyes. I must confirm that the shape of the head and eyes are absolutely correct. From the footage I shot, that is indeed how they actually appeared. With the exception of the occasional "triangle" head that I had never previously seen nor heard of before these experiences. That is the most accurate way I can describe the other demonic beings: Triangle Heads. The "Triangle Heads" were very few in number. The vast majority of these beings were the classic "greys." Jesus describes these very same beings below:


Yes,” he told them, “I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning! Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you. But don’t rejoice because evil spirits obey you; rejoice because your names are registered in heaven.”
Luke 10:18-20 (NLT)
I italicized “snakes” and “scorpions” to show an emphasis. Furthermore, the Apostle John described them as looking like “frogs” in the book of Revelations. An interesting fact is that before I had even known this, I had someone who viewed some of my daytime footage make a comment calling them “frogs”! Below is John’s description:

“13 And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.
14 They are demonic spirits who work miracles and go out to all the rulers of the world to gather them for battle against the Lord on that great judgment day of God the Almighty.
15 “Look, I will come as unexpectedly as a thief! Blessed are all who are watching for me, who keep their clothing ready so they will not have to walk around naked and ashamed.”
16 And the demonic spirits gathered all the rulers and their armies to a place with the Hebrew name Armageddon.”
Revelation 16:13-16 (NLT)

As I continued to look through the viewfinder, their heads did not move. In fact, their heads never moved in my footage (there was only one occasion where it appeared as one may be moving but I did not stick around to find out). Although I was filming live footage, they might as well have been in a photograph because they never moved. I would describe it like they were "frozen."

Another fact that you may find surprising is that they were not physical beings. These beings were very intelligent and knew how to appear on film so that the final result-someone watching the footage-would not know the difference. In a way, the actual beings and the filmmaker were the only ones who saw the real process-and the actual process of filming was far different than the end result of them looking like physical beings on film. Although I try to focus on my own personal experiences with this matter, it is interesting that experiences from others are similar to mine-concerning the total lack of biological body:

“Are Aliens real extraterrestrial biological entities? In many circles this is readily accepted. This is NOT a proven fact. NO evidence yet today can absolutely show this. It is only a belief, based on sketchy at best circumstantial so-called evidence. The research findings that we have show that this is not an extraterrestrial biological entity that we’re dealing with. Rather, the research shows what we’re dealing with here, is this: it is a spiritual entity, and this is even what the secular realm is starting to see. They call it an “interdimensional" or "extradimensional" entity. Well, they’re only one step away from using the word, “the spirit realm”. Which, they won’t go there, because that would actually get them to accept the fact that if there’s a spiritual realm, then the Bible must be true. And they don’t want to go there, so they call these things interdimensional. Which, we have no problem with that, because we’re actually talking about the same thing. But from a Biblical perspective, we recognize that as, there’s only two realms. There’s a physical realm, and a spiritual realm. And that spiritual realm is another dimension to us. And these entities are from that realm.”
-Ce4research.com


(The site listed above is an excellent resource to listen to personal testimonies. I was fortunate to be asked to share my testimony with the site and to also be a guest on The Cursed~Net radio program.)

Concerning the actual footage taken, it is difficult to describe the intertwining of our physical world combined with the largely unseen supernatural spiritual world-with the end result being demonic spirits captured on our physical devices. This fact helps explain how these demons are able to literally attack and start harassing anyone who was to view the footage. This actually occurred several times to people who viewed the footage that I had taken (the same way that I was harassed at first from watching his footage). In a way, and I don't pretend to fully understand, the demons are able to bind themselves to the footage. To clarify even further, it is almost like they are "presently conscious" in the footage even though it is a "past event." I fully realize how far-fetched some of this sounds but often the truth is stranger than fiction-I think many would agree that this topic is no exception.

Whether they are “presently conscious” in the footage or not, regardless, people who watch the footage open the floodgates to a demonic assault. As mentioned earlier, they create a hole in their hedge of protection from God. Furthermore, I have had numerous people tell me that this sounds very similar to the motion picture “The Ring.” I have to admit that I did think of that movie at the time myself. In an extremely general sense, I do agree with these people. I guess it’s the same premise: a person watches certain footage and then is attacked by evil. However, the attacks didn’t happen by seeing them coming out of the screen like in the movie. The reality of the demonic harassment was simply not quite as dramatic as the movie. Nonetheless, I can tell you with absolute certainty that a person can be attacked from watching this kind of demonic footage. As the song states, be careful little eyes what you see.

As I continued to look into the distinctive black almond-shaped eyes of these beings, there was never any question as to what type of being they really were. There I was, alone in the dark, with every single one of these beings focused upon me as I stared right back at them. They were demons. There was never any doubt as to what they were once this all began. As mentioned, for years various forms of media had me almost completely fooled into believing the satanic lie of "aliens." In fact, during that time I didn't think that I'd ever find out the truth until I died! Of course, now I know that it would have been too late-as always, my thanks to the Lord for showing me the TRUTH. There they were, a short distance away- and I'm staring at the very same beings that almost had me deceived and on the path to destruction like so many others who are caught in their web of lies.

These beings were using me as an instrument. It took me months to figure out why they would continue to let me film them when I was clearly telling people they were demons. I would post the video for the world to see and I would always expose their lie. But after months I realized the reason why: the reason they continued to want me to film them was because it didn't matter what I had to say. People ask me to show them the footage of the so-called “aliens.” There are no aliens. They are demons! There are many people who have been so brainwashed by the media that they cannot seem to understand the “alien” lie. The demons knew that the people viewing the footage would make up their own minds. Furthermore, through supernatural methods, these being most likely could assist the viewers into making up "their own minds." It was clearly proven to me that these beings can directly attack the people who viewed the footage. Therefore, it was the actual footage that held the power. Nothing that I was going to say about it would stop them.

As I started recording a second clip that night, I thought about how ancient these evil beings really are. Sitting there, I could just feel the evil flowing from these beings. It was hard to describe. Even some of the most evil human beings can sometimes show small amounts of mercy to their victims-even if it's just to kill their victim more quickly. Not with these evil beings. There is no good whatsoever within these beings. They do have varying degrees of evil compared to each other-but there is no mercy. Only complete darkness. There is no light within these beings. Witnessing these beings in person, there is also absolutely no question as to what they are: demons. I do thank God for giving me no doubts or illusions to the real identity of these beings.

I thought about how many lives these very same demons destroyed. These beings have been around for thousands of years. How many souls did they keep deceived from the TRUTH of Jesus Christ until that person took their last breath and then it was too late? How many human beings did they possess or influence to cause murder? Over the course of thousands of years, would it be hundreds of murders or thousands? Millions? How many people did these very same demons that were now watching me-drive to commit suicide? How many husbands and wives did they tempt to commit adultery? How many families over thousands of years did they break-up and destroy? How many people did these very same demons tempt to try drugs? How many lives did they ruin through mental and physical illnesses and disease? I also had the thought that Jesus Himself could have cast one of these very same demons out of someone that is mentioned in the Bible; although it is entirely possible, it is probably unlikely because I would estimate that there are millions upon millions of these evil beings. In fact, if there are demons watching everyone on earth, there would have to be billions! This is speculation on my part-I can’t say for sure, but again, in some of the footage I’ve seen there are so many that they were literally overlapping each other.

“Then Jesus demanded, "What is your name?" And he replied, "My name is Legion, because there are many of us inside this man."
Mark 5:9 (NLT)
As the eye contact continued, I knew that God is always in absolute control. Thankfully, these beings are only allowed to go as far as God will permit them. If God were not in total control, I’m sure I'd already be dead. These beings would have killed me that very moment if they could. But they could not. As mentioned earlier, it appeared that they were "frozen" and unable to move. I had never seen God during these experiences, or any heavenly angels for that matter. However, one cannot wonder what is supernaturally holding these beings in place and preventing them from killing me in an instant if they were permitted? There has to be some goodness holding these beings in place and preventing them from doing their own evil will. I can only assume that this unseen presence keeping these evil beings restrained is God at work. More specifically, it may be the Holy Spirit in action. I cringe when I consider the fact that these very same beings will be let loose during the Tribulation period. What a horrific time that will be for those who will be left behind.

I continued to record short clips for approximately the next hour. Then I closed the viewfinder to my camcorder. As I rose from the chair, I opened the screen door and entered my kitchen. It was always a relief when I returned safely inside. I honestly never knew what was going to happen or what could happen. For instance, I remember one night being very frightened by what I saw in my footage after I was safely inside. In that particular evening’s footage, I saw something very large in the darkness pass directly in front of me. It was a huge black shadowy figure. Of course, it was evil and demonic, but I never knew it passed that close to me while I was out there. If I had of known, I would have left in a hurry! This blackness that passed in front of me was so large that it completely covered the lights in the background. In the footage, I could see it slowly moving from my left to my right. A part of me knew that I’m crazy to put myself at risk to go outside to film these beings. On the other hand, I was so absorbed with the amazing footage that I was filming. I finalize the disc and go to a computer. One of the most exciting moments in all of this was when I uploaded a new video of the footage that I had just shot and it became live-ready for the world to see.
Conclusion

Satan likes to keep his lies in different compartments. This of course is to deceive people into believing that the Bible is not all encompassing. The living Word of God is not just confined to a book but rather flows continuously into our daily lives. The Holy Spirit is constantly trying to draw people to the absolute TRUTH of Jesus Christ. It’s amazing how Satan blinds certain people to the point of becoming outraged when I mention Jesus’ name in the same articles on so-called “aliens”.

Do you remember when I mentioned that demons have watched you since your birth? This is how Satan uses another popular deception of “ghosts.” Let’s say for example that a “ghost” appears to you and it’s your deceased Grandfather. Let’s also assume that you knew your Grandfather quite well for many years before he died. You knew his subtle gestures, the way he spoke, his posture, how he held a cigarette, how he walked with a limp etc. Demons observed all of his gestures and personal characteristics over the course of his entire life. It’s not hard to imagine how they can imitate your Grandfather to a “T” when they watched him 24/7 for 77 years! They knew his gestures better than he did! Humans do not linger around on earth because they haven’t chosen to go “into the light” after death. That is a complete lie. When a person dies they are gone to one of two places and they are not coming back. Again, they are gone. If you ever have a “ghost” appear to you, I can guarantee you 100% that you are being visited by a demon (also called devils, evil spirits, or unclean spirits in the Bible).

Do you recall when I mentioned that I knew “about” the Father, His Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit? There is a world of difference in knowing “about” them and accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour and trusting in Him alone for your salvation. It is the difference between spending eternity in Heaven or Hell.

“You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror.”
James 2:19

My wife, whom I’m certain was guided by the Holy Spirit, told me about this very verse mentioned above while we were driving down the highway one day after work. That specific verse really made a real impact on me. Doing “good works” will not save a person because we cannot earn our way to Heaven. Believing in “God” in a general sense will not save a person. Even believing the historical fact that Jesus Christ existed will not save a person from hell! Going to church will not save you! Trusting in Mary, Jesus’ earthly mother, will not save you! So what will save a person from eternal torment and separation from God? Calling upon Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour and trusting in Him alone will save a person.

“And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience- 3among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ-by grace you have been saved- and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”
Ephesians 2 (ESV)

We are saved by believing that Jesus took our place on the cross to pay for our sins even though He was sinless. Salvation is simply receiving what Jesus did on the cross for us and trusting in nothing else to save you- don’t even trust giving someone a cup of water to save you! Jesus paid for our sins with His precious blood. Jesus paid the debt of our sins in full. Know that Jesus Christ IS God (Holy Trinity). Know that Jesus proved that everything He said was absolutely true when He rose from the dead on the third day.

Jesus Christ has been watching you from your birth as well. In fact, Jesus Christ created you and me:

“All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.”
John 1:3 (ESV)

God knows everything about us and desires us to draw close to Him (Omniscience). God is everywhere around you as you read this very line (Omnipresence). Finally, God is in complete control (Omnipotence). Isn’t it reassuring that God is in complete control over everything? God is good!

“For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Romans 8:38-39 (KJV)

Finally, there is absolutely nothing to fear for those who are IN Christ Jesus; just as the Apostle Paul stated in quote above. Jesus IS the Good Shepherd and He deserves all of our worship. None of what I’ve written means anything if the reader doesn’t call upon Jesus for the forgiveness of their own sins. Do you remember when I mentioned that I was baptised with water as an infant? When I became a true believer in Jesus Christ, I felt a very strong desire to be baptised again. Remember, it is not water baptism that saves a person. What saves a person is calling upon Jesus and trusting in Him alone for the forgiveness of their sins. It is my sincere prayer that everyone who reads this writing will recognize that Jesus Christ is the solution! Jesus Christ is the TRUTH! However, do not just recognize this truth, call upon Jesus immediately to save you if you haven’t already! If the Lord had not shown me, I would not have been able to see through the satanic “alien lie.” I give all my thanks and praise to God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit. What an awesome living God! I give God all of the credit for allowing me the privilege to serve Him in this way.
In conclusion, a few months after filming, the Lord gave me the following message which I had previously never connected with the satanic “alien lie” nor even considered. In fact, I had thought that “Aliens are demons” was basically all there was to this deception! Little did I realize during that time, this coming deception will be far greater than I had personally ever imagined. This strong delusion will be on a global scale and deceive many; thus preventing them from turning to Jesus for salvation. Therefore, they will die in their own sins and be eternally separated from God. This is the message that the Lord gave to me: “The Alien/UFO phenomenon will be used to explain the Rapture to non-believers.