Translate

Encounters, Dreams, and/or Visions Part 1


Copyright 2009.
All Rights Reserved.

Introduction
Sitting down to write isn't always the easiest thing for me. In fact, I could write much more but I confess that I'm a lazy writer. Interestingly, I find that I sometimes write more in spontaneous postings or personal emails rather than 'official' articles. What I've done- is I've gone through a few messages that I had posted months ago.
The first experience entitled 'Audible Voice' is not based on a dream. This really happened. I was awake when I heard the voice for the final time. The second experience, is either a dream or a vision (or just a nightmare- really don't know!): 'A woman plunging into Hades'. Then, there is a dream/vision: 'Killed over and over again in Hades.' Additionally, there is a new dream/vision that I've added to these older posts regarding Nuclear War.
Why can't you tell me for certain whether it is a dream OR a vision?! Sorry, but...I'm just not certain myself. I really don't know if one may be a dream and/or another a vision. I don't want to say falsely that it was a vision when it may not have been. What I will say is that it certainly felt real to me. They felt significant enough for me to write this article.
Finally, I found an email that I had received where the person comments on a video that I had previously posted but due to the nature of the comment-deleted. Keep in mind, the video that the person is talking about had ONLY TEXT, no real footage. At that point, if your familiar with my story, I had destroyed all of my real demonic footage of so-called "aliens", which hopefully everyone understands by now are actually demons.
I can tell you that these experiences did occur. With the exception of the first topic, it's really up to you to decide whether you think they are meaningless dreams or real visions. I will say once again that they are truthful whether a dream or a vision. They're not the most 'uplifting' discussions. The most important decision that you can make in your entire life is to choose Jesus Christ. If you haven't chosen Jesus Christ as your Savior yet, please...PLEASE choose Jesus right now!!! I've seen enough to know that hell really is REAL.
How horrible for those who reject Jesus Christ, the ONLY way to Heaven, and end up in eternal torment- forever- Just to clarify- first the unbeliever goes to sheol/hades (place of the dead waiting for the final Judgement)- then after the "Great White Throne Judgement" the unbeliever's final place is in Hell (i.e. Lake of Fire) forever and ever because they died in their own sins without Jesus as their Savior. Choose Jesus NOW! Remember, you have NOTHING to fear IF you have all your trust placed IN CHRIST.

Audible Voice (Actual Post)

I'm going on very little sleep as I write this. I was harassed last night, it was the most harassment I've had in weeks. I think it's because I've agreed to share my testimony about so-called "Aliens" on an upcoming radio program. An Audible voice woke me up out of my sleep last night. I'm pretty sure it was just a constant repetition of the following phrase: "I AM YOUR FRIEND" I'm not certain, but I believe this was being repeated to me over and over while I was sleeping. Then I awoke and heard it one last time. I was in an immediate panic because I knew for certain that the voice was not coming from any "heavenly being". I knew it was coming from a demon trying to deceive me.

Dreams or Visions of Hades?

The Woman Plunging Into Hades ( Actual post but expanded)

I'm always extremely careful not to make any exaggerations or false claims: It was a completely nude female with dirty blond hair plunging head first into Hades. Needless to say it was very disturbing. I only saw her from her backside, but judging from what I saw-her age would have been mid-20's. All that I sensed from this woman was numbness and hopelessness. She didn't even scream as she fell down. There was basically...nothing! Just misery, negativity, and emptiness. It's almost like she had made her decision and accepted her fate. She was empty and numb. I had the feeling that she may have been a suicide.

Killed Over & Over Again In Hades ( Actual post with new title)
Update: June 23, 2010 - I received a message from someone stating specifically that this particular post was demonic in origin- meaning, they didn't believe that the following description is accurate to the actual reality. I replied to the individual that I did forewarn in the introduction that I'm not certain. In my opinion, I think this could be possible because, at present, demons still have some freedom to roam- meaning, they have not yet been cast into Hell (Lake of fire) because the final judgement has not happened yet. You decide...

There was a being that looked like a 'grey' alien (which are DEMONS-also, look into "like frogs" mentioned in Revelations). He was smiling and walking in front of 5 people on the ground-all were men. The first two people, were white men, who were face down on the ground. Next to them, was an elderly Chinese man who was sitting down and looking sad (He was just staring straight ahead with a hopeless gaze). I remember the elderly Chinese man the most clearly because he was sitting like a monk in similar clothing (He was in the middle, with two men on either side). I could also see him 'face-on', which was different than the others because I couldn't get clear looks at their faces. I really felt bad for the elderly Chinese man because I sensed that he had been a "kind" and "peaceful" man on earth (don't get this confused with righteous-not one is righteous). The next two men to his right were white-as I recall, I think one was laying down on his back and the other was face down. They were in more distorted positions so I couldn't get a clear look at their faces.

The demon would walk by each of them and shoot them with a shotgun. I remember clearly that it was a shotgun. I actually remember thinking at the time, "There are shotguns?". I could feel their fear. The demon shot the first two men, then I could clearly see it shoot the elderly Chinese man. His head came apart and flew into fragments in the air. There was no blood. It looked more like dust and bone fragments. Then the demon would shoot the other two in the head (All were shot in the head).

The demon would then walk back to where it first started. I would then see all of the bodies go back to how they looked before they were shot. It looked like a horror movie! Their skulls would go back as if the film were in rewind. The demon would then shoot all five of them again. Each time the men would have the same piercing fear as the time before. As if they had never been killed before!

It was like they didn't remember that they were just shot! The fear was terrible. The demon did this while grinning at me about five times in a row. I do remember the evil grin. I think it took more pleasure or satisfaction out of seeing the horror from my reaction than the actual killing. With the victims, they didn't do anything to try to get away. There wasn't a movement until they were shot. It happened over and over again. Maybe they were just dreams or nightmares. I don't know. So much bizarre stuff has happened within the last year. The good news is that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour and I was Baptised (full immersion) yesterday. God Bless you.

Dream/Vision of Nuclear War (New post)

In the dream or vision (again, I really don't know), it was a bright sunny day. My wife and I were out in the country. It was just a beautiful visit to nature. I saw a beautiful green hillside. Suddenly, I saw a missile come out of the mountain. I remember being surprised because it wasn't a known place where you would think a missile silo would be placed. Meaning, it wasn't around any known military base. Yet, there it was-a large white missile being shot into the air. The smoke from the missile was cast against the bright blue sky.

Our reactions were just pure shock! When we watched the missile fly through the air, it immediately felt nuclear to us. We weren't totally sure at the time-but it seemed nuclear to us. The missile was out of our sight. I remember almost debating if that was nuclear or not. It was all too hard to believe! It was hard for us to process. You must understand, there was no mounting political tension or imminent war that was approaching. There was no announcement. No declaration of war. Nothing. It was a normal day.

We just stood there. My life started flashing before my eyes. It can't be over yet! This can't be how it all ends! We still weren't sure if it was an actual nuclear missile. With the evidence pointing to nuclear, we were almost trying to convince ourselves that it couldn't be. It was unimaginable! If it was nuclear, the entire world would be completely changed in an instant (absolutely nothing to do with the Rapture). The worst fears would come true.

To my recollection, about half an hour past since the missile was fired. We were still there in the same location. Out of the clear blue sky, we saw a missile coming down. This was it. Our hearts dropped. It was so unbelievable, we couldn't fully process it. A similar missile was coming down. I could see it at a distance. It wasn't falling in the exact same area as where the first missile shot out of, but it was in the same proximity. I knew that this wasn't an isolated attack. This was global nuclear war. I couldn't believe that it was all over. In the final seconds, as the missile came down, I held out some hope that it wasn't a nuclear missile.

The missile struck the ground. Immediately we could see the first few milliseconds of a nuclear explosion. I knew it was nuclear. I barely had enough time to say "Jesus Take Me!" I don't even know if I got those three words out of my mouth. I was gone. Obliterated.


A Private Email That I Received


I just wanted to share the following email. This is a private email from one of the people who was harassed by watching the video. I just thought it may add some insight into how the demons worked through a video that was meant to be used to expose them. Please remember, that as soon as I found out other people could see demons in the video, I deleted the video the next day...

The actual email:

"Well first of all I'm not 100% sure but when I was seeing/hearing, sensing these things in my house, I was frantically trying to trace back when it began. It began right after I watched your video, which scared me a lot, and that fear I'm positive was demonic. Not to mention when I was on YouTube earlier and was pausing the vid at certain parts, I could clearly see them. I would say better safe then sorry. By high weirdness I mean the tapping on the walls, the lights flickering, the smoke like forms I've seen. The faces everywhere, etc. That video has had 1440 views, how many people are going through attacks now because of it?"

"It's not your fault, and your intentions were/are good so don't feel condemned or anything. We and others have been allowed to see a side of things not many people in history ever have, and it is joyous to know that God is real, that Jesus is powerful and loves us, and that we are eternal."

"Text doesn't matter because these things can be everywhere. But know and remember that God and his angels are here and all around us too, and they are infinitely more powerful than the enemy. The enemy only has power if we let him in. How about starting a blog to explain and talk about your experiences. Me and others that have been/ are going through this stuff can all post our stories on there? That would be fun and helpful. You should compile the people that you've spoken with through YouTube, contact them and we can organize it. I mean, who has gone through this and it not been a life changing event. I believe we have been shown these things for a reason. We should help others. Agreed?"

Conclusion

Above, you have read the actual message that motivated me to create this very blog. As for people posting their own testimony's, I encourage people to go to the 'Aliens Revealed Group' and post their own experiences. The link for this group is under 'Authorized links' at the top of the page. I'm waiting for someone to say, "You can't have that many experiences. You must be lying." The truth is, it is just recently that a year has past since all of this has started. The truth is, my life has completely changed. This has changed my life! I was baptised earlier this year. I wasn't baptised in water to be saved. I was baptised in water (full immersion) because it was something that Jesus wants true believers to do after they are saved through Him. It was a joy for me to be baptised. The TRUTH IS JESUS CHRIST. I give my personal testimony, but this has nothing at all to do with me. This has EVERYTHING to do with the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross. IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR - NO, NOT EVEN DEATH. Call upon Jesus Christ today and be saved. Trust in Jesus ALONE.

All Glory & Honour to Jesus Christ of Nazareth! The King of Kings & Lord of Lords! Amen.

God bless you.

In Christ,
glenn.