Translate

Deliverance

All Rights Reserved.
Aliens Revealed ™
Copyright © 2014



The man in the soldier’s uniform sat about a foot away as he screams into my face. He said that I must keep looking into eyes. He was dressed in a green camouflage uniform and wore a camouflaged hat as well. As he was yelling at me - I kept thinking about why I chose to eat a donair platter for supper - of all the bad decisions in life. I continued to reassure myself that I did indeed brush my teeth afterwards. However, I’m still paranoid about my breath so I make a joke about it and the group laughs.

Moments before, I had just met this man in the parking lot of a retail outlet outside of the mall. It must have been a strange sight seeing this tall man in full army camouflage chatting with a shorter civilian beside our cars at a mall. The man suggested that I travel in his vehicle to our destination.  He opened up the door to his older car and he said, “It gets me from point A to point B.” I recall thinking that if I was going to be murdered-nobody would have a clue where I had ended up. My paranoia slightly increased as we pulled up in front of a house that had an enclosed doorway that I couldn’t see from the road.

As we entered through the door, I was surrounded by a group of people. There was another man who was the Pastor and two women. I was there to be free from the demons that were trying to drive me insane. Yes. I was there for an exorcism.  All of the people who were in the room were fellow believers in Jesus Christ.  For years I had been tormented by the evil spirits whom I had opened a door - through the filming that I had done in 2008. 

I had received Jesus as my personal Saviour years ago, but I was still experiencing crippling attacks from the demonic spirits. The main area that these evil beings attack is the mind.  There were days when the harassment was so bad that I could barely form a thought.  This type of spiritual warfare went on day after day.  I would experience ringing in my ears on a constant basis. I would feel my skin literally crawling with these disgusting unclean spirits. The most intense area was at the very top of my forehead.  It felt like large spiders were constantly crawling over my head – try having a decent conversation with that happening!
I would see the demonic entities on a daily basis as I turned on the television or computer.   These beings seem to prefer using these electronic devices as means of attack or influence.

The man in the soldier’s uniform was a true believer in Christ and he was part of the team assembled to help me finally rid these evil spirits once and for all.  He sat directly in front of me and looked me straight in the eyes.  He continued to address demonic spirits one by one to see if they were present and then he was prepared to cast them out.  Previously, the group had prayed and felt that there were some generational curses that gave the devils legal rights to attack me.  They felt that witchcraft had been practiced in prior generations.  The notion that previous generations in our families can cause a curse in our lives is surprisingly biblical.

“And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,  Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.”
Exodus 34:6-7 KJV 

The team of believers prayed to pull down any strongholds that gave the evil spirits legal right to attack me. Only two weeks before as we were arranging this exorcism over the phone - I believe there were at least two demonic entities cast out.  It certainly wasn’t planned to happen during that time. We had a long conversation discussing the topic and he was actually closing the phone call with a prayer when he suddenly had trouble praying.  This was a clear indication to him that Satan’s servants were trying to prevent this meeting from ever happening.  Immediately he began commanding them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ.

There are many Christians who don’t seem to understand that Jesus has given believers his authority over these deceivers. The demons need to obey a true believer in Jesus Christ who knows this authority.  The only thing that can prevent or delay them leaving immediately are legal rights, i.e. the individual created a hole in his/her hedge of protection due to sin.  Basically, it all comes down to some sin in that person’s life allowing them to stay.  Furthermore, unbelievers have no authority whatsoever over these evil beings.  It is a very frightening and horrific thought when one considers the consequences of rejecting Jesus’ free gift of salvation.

The man continued to command them to leave as we spoke over the phone I began to feel sick.  I also started feeling a ‘tingling” in my head.  It continued for a few minutes and I became physically ill.  Immediately, my body felt less heavy and I knew that most likely at least a couple of entities had left.  How many for sure I don’t know.

The man finished going through the list of the possible entities that were inside my body and not one evil spirit was found.  As mentioned, I felt they left during that phone conversation weeks before but I wanted to make sure.  The group ended the meeting in prayer.  The Pastor felt like I may have had the gift of healing and asked me to pray for the healing in one of the believer’s upper back area.  I thanked them all and left.  I had greatly appreciated their help to a fellow believer.

Can a true believer in Jesus Christ be possessed?  It is a very difficult question that many believers will flatly say “no, it’s not possible”.  The reason many say this is because once a person is saved through faith in Jesus - that believer receives the Holy Spirit and how can demons remain in the same body as the Holy Spirit?  My experience as a believer involved going through physical torment and manifestations that felt like they were not only on the outside but on the inside as well.  I can honestly say that I felt movement from within my body.  During times when I had tried unsuccessfully to self-deliver the demons – I felt movement inside my body when I began using Jesus’ name.  When a believer uses Jesus’ name it has power and I felt like I was stirring up a hornet’s nest during my attempts.  In addition, I think some self-deliverance can cast out demons.  However, I also believe that there are other situations where the evil spirits have too much of a stronghold for one believer to do it alone – they need a group of strong true believers who are experienced with exorcisms.

“When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.  Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth itempty, swept, and garnished.  Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.”
Matthew 12:43-45 KJV

Speaking from my personal experience and in my opinion, I think a Christian can be “possessed.”  We have a body, a soul, and a spirit.  I believe that it is possible for the evil spirits to reside in the body but not the believer’s spirit. Let me explain what I mean by “possessed.” Hollywood has made a multitude of inaccurate movies involving possession.  There are very few cases of full blown possession where the person has completely lost their ability to control themselves and the evil spirits literally control their body (however, this appears to be increasing in these last days).  In my opinion, I think there are many people in the world today who have evil spirits inside their bodies and they don’t even know it – believers and unbelievers alike.  In the majority of those people, I think the demons would lay dormant – possibly causing various subtle mental or physical health issues, influencing the person’s thoughts so that the individual believes the thoughts are their own etc.  While on the topic, I think many mental health issues are directly caused by demons.  I faintly remember hearing a story a while back about a demon boasting during an exorcism of how many people it caused to commit suicide.  It would only be during a self-deliverance or exorcism or a significant event that would most likely cause the demon(s) to manifest so that the individual would have a clue that they were even there.

I had a dream years ago about anorexia of all things.  I don’t know anyone anorexic and it really hadn’t occupied much of my time to say the least. However, one night I had a dream that anorexia is caused by demons.  It was shown or explained to me in the dream that the demons literally cause the “anorexic” individual, usually female, to see themselves as overweight.  Let me clarify because I’ve often thought of this particular dream.  The person is not suffering from mental illness thinking they need to be thinner. The demon is actually causing or altering the person’s perception when they see themselves.  When the person looks at themselves – they do really look overweight. The demons are causing a consistent visual hallucination.  It was a dream so I don’t know much more than that – however I’ve thought about it many times since and if someone is suffering from Anorexia – receive Jesus as your Saviour and it wouldn’t hurt to seek an experienced deliverance ministry.  I personally believe that many disorders, especially auditory and/or visual hallucinations can possibly be attributed to demons etc.  I can honestly testify that I have seen demons and they do definitely exist.  Most people cannot see them and most people are unaware of the dangers that lurk all around them.  These evil spirits are wreaking havoc behind the scenes and there are many – in my own personal opinion, I don’t think there are millions of demonic spirits – there could be Billions.

In closing, there is good news.  Jesus Christ is Lord over all.  One day, every knee shall bow and confess that Jesus is Lord.  We don’t have to live in fear because Jesus has already won victory on the cross.  Furthermore, two-thirds of the angels in heaven did not rebel.  The majority of the angels are good and on our side.  These angels serve the one and only true living God.  God is also in complete control and there is nothing that happens without his allowing it to happen.

Satan and his devils are eventually headed for the lake of fire for all eternity – unfortunately, along with all the humans who had rejected the only way to be saved – through Jesus Christ.  Never have any attempts to cast out a demon if you are an unbeliever in Jesus.  As the scripture mentions above, the demons will bring back even more evil entities and the person will be in a worse state than before. 



Finally, the believer casting out the devils in the name of Jesus had a positive effect.  I’m certainly not saying that I haven’t been attacked since then because I most certainly have and continue to be.  Satan and his demons will continue to attack and harass true believers in Jesus Christ.  Satan can’t take away a believer’s salvation – but he can severely damage a Christian’s testimony and prevent them from leading others to Jesus.  Satan wants to knock the true believer out of the game and will do anything and everything he can to make it happen.  Whether it be suicide, divorce, doubt, harassment from co-workers, etc. The evil ones still use crows to harass me (do research on crows harassing and following people).  Hopefully this reaches someone who will realize that Jesus IS the answer.  Maybe it will help a Christian realize that they have a real authority over these evil spirits because Jesus’ has given his authority to true believers. I do honestly pray that someone is helped by this writing. Jesus is alive and well and he can return at anytime.  If you are not saved, simply confess that you’re a sinner and ask for Jesus to forgive you.  Never wait.  Do it immediately!  Put all your faith in Jesus alone.  It is my pleasure to serve my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and I give all the glory to Him.  God is good. God bless you.